Starting your own Jelly can be very rewarding and fun too. Here is a checklist of things to do.
- Check there isn’t already a UK Jelly running near by.
- Explore the demand, are their homeworkers in your area.
- Find a FREE venue.
Try conference Venues, Co-working spaces or Coffee Shops, explain what you are planning and the benefits they could receive and why they should give you a space for free.
- Decide when is the best time and how often. Most Jellies run monthly.
- Set up a booking system
Most Jellies use EventBrite, which is free for free events and very easy to use.
- Tell every one about it, use twitter, facebook, speak to local netwooking groups.
Add you Jelly to the UK Jelly Site listing
- Enjoy your first Jelly.
- Share about it, and tell more people.
Judy Heminsley co-founder of UK Jelly has written a great blog post on her own site called How to start your own Jelly which we recommend you take a look at.